Ready to take your Next Step?
We’d love to help you grow your faith. To create moments that lead to movement in your life. We think it can happen in three easy steps. Just come, connect, and contribute with us.
Check out how we do church:
Follow Jesus and grow your faith with these 5 disciplines:
- Practical Teachings: Seek to learn more about the Gospel
- Private Disciplines: Connect through prayer and reading the Bible daily
- Personal Ministry: Discover where your gifts meet the community’s deepest needs
- Providential Relationships: Establish connections with the community that deepen your faith
- Pivotal Circumstances: Be open to opportunities where God may be calling you
Get plugged in and invite a friend!
- Events for All Generations: Get updates via our email newsletter Tower Talk and invite a friend to one of our events.
- Join a Small Group: Check out ongoing small groups. New small groups are available several times each year. Check here for details.
- Become a Small Group Leader: We need gifted leaders who can facilitate faith-based conversations, so let us know if you have the calling: contact Karen Gyimesi.
Give back with your time, talent and treasures! If you are ready to get involved, there’s no better time than now. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for you – some short-term, some long-term commitments.
- Serve the Church. Discover areas where your gifts may meet the church’s needs
Ushering / Student Programs / Small Groups / Worship Music / Media Production / Nursery / Communion
- Serve the Community. At Tower Hill, we’ve chosen community partners who do incredible work day and day out. Every year, we raise money, serve and give to partners like:
- Treasures. Your financial support and generosity allows the ministries of Tower Hill to make a life-changing difference in the lives of many. Give to the following: