Ready to take your Next Step?
We’d love to help you grow your faith. To create moments that lead to movement in your life. We think it can happen in three easy steps. Just come, connect, and contribute with us.
Check out how we do church:
- Sunday Worship Online/In Person: 8:45am traditional + 10:15am/11:30am contemporary
- Join Us Virtually: Check out our sermon audio and video podcasts, sign-up for Pastor Jason’s blog, and follow us on social media (just search @TowerHillChurch).
- Become a Member: Learn how you can officially join Tower Hill HERE.
- Bring the Family: We have Sunday morning and weekday groups for infants through high school. Find out more here.
Follow Jesus and grow your faith with these 5 disciplines:
- Practical Teachings: Seek to learn more about the Gospel
- Private Disciplines: Connect through prayer and reading the Bible daily
- Personal Ministry: Discover where your gifts meet the community’s deepest needs
- Providential Relationships: Establish connections with the community that deepen your faith
- Pivotal Circumstances: Be open to opportunities where God may be calling you
Get plugged in and invite a friend!
- Events for All Generations: Get updates via our email newsletter Tower Talk and invite a friend to one of our events.
- Join a Small Group: Check out ongoing small groups. New small groups are available several times each year. And Pastor Theresa leads a Bible Class every Wednesday. Check here for details.
- Make some Music: We offer an assortment of music groups and styles for both kids and adults, because Music is powerful in the church. Find out more here.
- Young at Heart: We celebrate Seniors Citizens with a luncheon 6 times a year. You can attend or help prepare the lunch by finding details here.
- MOPS: Mothers of Preschoolers meet 2 times a month to encourage one another on their parenthood journey. Contact Ashley D’Eusanio for info.
Give back with your time, talent, and treasures! If you are ready to get involved, there’s no better time than now. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for you – some short-term, some long-term commitments.
- Serve the Church. Discover areas where your gifts may meet the church’s needs
- Serve the Community. And Serve the World. At Tower Hill, we’ve chosen community partners who do incredible work day and day out. Contact email@example.com. Every year, we raise money, serve, and give to partners like:
- Treasures. Your financial support and generosity allow the ministries of Tower Hill to make a life-changing difference in the lives of many. Give to the following: