Serve the world.
You don’t have to go to seminary to be a minister. Every member is a minister. Our folks support what’s happening around the world. Find a program that fits your schedule, and commit to Christ’s work.
Contact Missions@towerhillchurch.org for information on how you can help.
Sending Christmas Joy
Our Adult Mission Trip
Every February, a team from Tower Hill Church travels to the Eva Russell School and Casa Monte Plata Orphanage in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic. Individuals are responsible for the cost of the airfare. Housing, local transportation, and meals are provided. Activities include painting, doing minor repair work, running a book fair, and spending time with the children. Contact Susan Miller for more information.
Church World Service
Blanket Drive and Tools for Hope Each year Tower Hill joins in a drive to provide blankets and tools to families in need throughout the world through the organization, Church World Service. On Mother’s Day honor a special woman in your life — a mother, sister or daughter – or on Father’s Day honor a special man in your life — a father, brother, or son — by contributing to these worthy programs.
CROP Walk is the community hunger appeal for Church World Service, working to alleviate hunger here at home and around the world. Red Bank Crop Walk is the largest of all volunteer hunger walks in the country. Tower Hill walks as a team and we welcome help and participation on Walk Day. Contact Kim Smith to get involved.
EVA M. RUSSELL SCHOOL & CASA MONTE PLATA ORPHANAGE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Since 1995, Tower Hill Church has had a relationship with the Eva M. Russell School in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic. This Christian school provides education, meals, and health care for very poor children who have lost one or both parents and cannot afford food, school uniforms, and/or public schooling. The Casa Monte Plata orphanage houses up to 40 children in homelike settings. Many members of Tower Hill sponsor individual children, providing for them to attend school or live in the orphanage. Our annual adult mission trip focuses on supporting the teachers and working with the children. We also organize book fairs where Tower Hill contributes to the purchase of appropriate Spanish language books for each child and staff member, and for the school library.
DANITA’S CHILDREN, HAITI
Danita’s Children is a non-profit organization whose mission includes rescuing and caring for orphaned children, and meeting their needs spiritually, physically, academically, and emotionally. Danita’s Children has over 100 orphans, provides a school to educate over 500 children, as well as providing 18,000 meals for children each month. A church and congregation of 500 Haitians provide a place of spiritual hope and worship. Tower Hill sends a mission team to Haiti and sponsors creative fund-raising events.
Supporting Fun with Sports
Shipping Needed Supplies
OUR INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC MISSION PARTNERS
PCUSA Mission Workers Through giving to General Assembly, Tower Hill supports five PCUSA Mission Workers throughout the globe, presently they are:
- Ryen and Alethia White (Germany)
- Greg and Chris C. (Middle East)
- Cesar Carhuachin (Colombia)
- Nancy Collins (East Africa)
- Rev. Gary and Marlene Van Brocklin (South Asia)
Designated Giving Tower Hill supports various mission workers through direct giving to the sponsoring mission boards of:
- Stuart and Peggy M. — literacy and teaching in Asia
- Dinah Abbey Mensah — Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Ghana (EPCG)
- Donna Gardiner — Exegetical Advisor with the Mississippi Choctaw Project of Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Liz Loffler– International Women’s Ministries Training with GEM/Entrust4 in the U.S.
MINISTRY TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN THE U.S.
- Jim & Karan Romaine (Mission to the World) Church planting ministry to ethnically diverse communities in the metro NY area.
- Ken and Joyce Layton (Navigators) minister to international students studying at Penn State.
- John and Aruna Desai (International Students Inc) John and Aruna have served Princeton International Community since 1976. Their ministry focuses on friendship evangelism.